You can Install Koha on Windows Operating System by using below steps. You can also watch above video for complete installation process and demonstration.
- Download "Koha_for_Windows.zip" from above 'Download Koha for Windows' link.
- Extract the downloaded zip folder into a drive (e.g. D:\usr).
- Go to usr folder and run "StartMysqlServer.bat" as administrator.
- Now Run "StartServer.bat" as administrator. A black window will open and minimize this window. (Don't close it.).
- Next, Run "ZebraServer.bat". It will also run in a black window and minimize this window also.
- Now go to browser and type http://localhost:8080/ in URL. A Login Screen will open. Enter Username (admin), Password (admin) and Login. Koha Dashboard will be in front of you.
- For Koha Web OPAC, Go to browser and type http://localhost:80 in URL.
- That's it!!! Congratulations.